PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bizjet Company Names And Shames Ex-Chief Pilot
Old 23rd Jan 2008, 10:01
Flintstone

Grrr Bizjet Company Names And Shames Ex-Chief Pilot

Now I like a good story as well as the rest of us but this one, as explained to me by a handling agent, stopped me in my tracks.

A UK bizjet company recently sent an email to a large number of other companies (operators, fbo's etc) around Europe explaining that their ex-chief pilot was a crook, drug user, drink driver, thief, embezzler, fraudster and wife beater.

The company attached several documents to the email which stated that he had falsified his logbook and stolen an aircraft in the US from where he had been extradited (to answer charges in the UK) and was now wanted on two warrants back in the US from where he fled (he allegedly stole the aircraft to make good his escape).

Other documentation sent with the email included copies of Court documents and a newspaper article headed 'Dutch Citizen On Drug Charges' or similar. It seems the same person was the subject of discussion on PPRuNe a while ago when he and his father allegedly took money from trainee pilots who went to the US from the UK to obtain their licence and build hours.

Move over Unique Air thread. There's far more exciting stuff going on! (Cancels Sky subscription)