PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Insulting Nigerian Aviation on Pprune
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2008, 19:13
LongJohnThomas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Nasty!!!!!

Jamex and co...
I see that you derive pleasure in being a wind up artist.
Unfortunately, some of us on here have better things to do than sit at our computers waiting for the next post that attracts our displeasure.
It is also quite unfortunate how you tend to show your complete ignorance here.
You know they say, its better to be quiet and thought a fool, than open your mouth and prove it!!!!!!! I have not called you a fool mind you? Only called you slightly ignorant, just for reminders.
I find your comments very repulsive and bearing in mind you and your type caused the other thread to be closed, i wonder why the MODS have not put you on the back-bench yet?!
You strike me like one of those who think that being white makes you more special than the rest of the world?
Here's news mate! You have another thing coming my friend!
You would not last a day in an all white country if any such thing exists.
Your views are myopic and border on a total lack of any intelligence whatsoever.
It makes me wonder where and how you were educated? Maybe, you went to night school, or maybe flying airplanes is the one other thing they could get you to do since you failed mentally to prove otherwise.
It does not take brains to be a pilot, just brains to be a good one.
Obviously, i see that you fly just like how you talk and feel about yourself; Crappy and having an inferiority complex!!!!!!
If you have nothing constructive to say on here, look for overtime mate, and keep yourself busy.
You are abusive, rude and cheeky to say the least, and i think someone needs to tell you to look in the mirror and reflect, you may just see whats in the rear of your trousers.