PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAK Airways Threads Merged
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2008, 15:47
riakar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Plus ca change....

I just logged back in under my old name from when I was working here to look at what's going on. Since I was cleared out for being too expensive and the wrong colour I have concentrated on my new job outside the airline biz and put RAK down to painful experience. I have to say I am laughing my socks off at all this. Everyone who comes in with their nose up Masaads backside ends up getting fired. They treat people like animals, and KM has no regard whatsoever for safety only money - which is why he only wants Indians who are too terrified of their jobs to say anything. Unfortunately it won't be long before they stack that 757 up somewhere let's hope not too many people go with it. As for Ravi being such a great COO, is this the Ravi my friends still in the Gulf tell me has been writing begging letters to other Gulf airlines pleading to give him a job - interviewing with another UAE airline (one of the 'E's) very recently. Sounds like he's really committed to the cause !! If I were at EK or EY I'd be lobbying to get this shambles closed down - the damage to the GCAA's international reputation as a body capable of oversight would plummet if anyone knew the extent to which rules and regulations are totally flouted. And for what it's worth, I think Narges was great, yes she was loud but she sure brightened the place up along with her assistant. And I don't think the postings attributed to her on here are correct, it doesn't sound like her in my head when I read them. Maybe she got Faranak to write them for her.... I think I might write the book of RAK Airways - the story has everything, esp. funny would be the chapter about the former CEO hiring his girlfriend straight out of college into a senior position and pretending nothing was going on while bunking up in the Hamra hotel... Great stuff, unfortunately no-one would believe it wasn't fiction. Let's hope the end of all this nonsense of RAK pretending it has an airline is nigh and someone puts them out of their misery, before the accident.