PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS UK - Wannabes & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2008, 11:10
landlady

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any updates?

I am applying to QFUK after a long break from flying, and am interested to hear how anyone gets on at their February 'Welcome Aboard Day' when it comes around, so don't forget to post an update and good luck. I am what is know in the trade as a 'wrinkly'.... but not quite past my sell-by date. Over 20 years of BA flying behind me including Concorde, and I hope lots more to come with QFUK - if I am lucky enough to be selected. Main reasons for returning to flying is that I am good at customer facing situations, I have never lost my enthusiasm for the job and I look forward to making new friends, young and old. My family, all grown up now and the reason for the career break, consider me to be young at heart and not afraid of hard work! I have heard so many good things about QFUK from airline collegues so watch this space - you may just see a glamourous granny amonst your number! Just one or two questions....where at LHR does the training take place and are QF going to transfer to T3 when BA go to T5? Thanks.

Last edited by landlady; 24th Jan 2008 at 11:43. Reason: Additional information required