PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BMI
Thread: BMI
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2008, 06:41
easyJet Galley King

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BMI British Midland - Direct Entry Seniors

BMI British Midland - Direct Entry Seniors

I have been in the holding pool for 7 months now for a certain orange LoCo for Senior Cabin Crew, and im getting complacent, bored, and itchy feet. My base is over crewed with FA's and Seniors, and all the other crew ahead of me in the pool are only being offered "Upranking" - a cheap way to get Seniors at Juniors wages. I personally think im still looking at atleast another 6-12 months before getting a position. Im being promised a mass expansion, but with 10/11 aircraft already, I doubt our airport could handle much more.

Im more then happy to look at moving bases to help the career progress, but its the same situation around the orange network unless you speak the language. I have however seen that BMI are still inviting Direct Entry Seniors at Heathrow.

Can anyone tell me anything about conditions, pay, etc, as to help me decide if it is worth completing the application. I've searched the forums here for more info, but to no avail. I would of thought, that with the addition of the BMED network, oppurtunites should be plentiful?