PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Should I leave school? - Need advise
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2008, 03:51
wwejosh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello everyone,
Thank you so much for taking some time to make a post in this thread, everyone’s advice has been taken onboard. I am extremely grateful to have access to this forum and be able to talk to people that are or have knowledge in the industry. Id just like to say a few things about where I am at. Firstly I have done a TIF about three weeks ago as a birthday present. Pretty much because it had reached boiling point for me and I just needed to be up there. Secondly I am currently In the process of looking for a job, hopefully becoming employed in the not so distant future. The last thing I will say is in regards to my work ethic. In anything I take up or do for that matter, I give it my 100% because that is just who I am. So in year 12 and 12 this would be no different.

After getting some silly thoughts out of my head I am going to do year 11 and 12, once again thanks everyone for helping me clear this up. I am so frustrated that I have to wait so long, I just want to be in the industry. Anyway I’m going to Tullamarine tomorrow night so that might help, but then again it could make it worse. Never the less I’ll have to sit tight and try and make the most of my remaining years at school.

Once again I am truly grateful for each and every response I have received.

Thank you