PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AAIB initial report out on BA B777 crash at LHR
Old 21st Jan 2008, 22:21
r011ingthunder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Please, please read the thread before posting

I would respectfully ask that people read through both this and the previous (now closed) thread for answers to their questions before posting them. From watching this (originally very promising) thread develop it is apparent that people are sometimes not reading anything but the current page before posing an already answered question. Inevitably the thread will become an overly long rambling monster with little or no valuable input.
There seem to be some truly knowledgable people on here, and I for one, value their opinion, and enjoy reading their posts, but I'm sure they will eventually tire of answering the same old questions time and again.
Maybe a Mod might be able to modify the very first post with a short Q and A list to eliminate the need for people to read the whole 12 pages? Then if their question has already been answered they can be directed to the first page for info? (I realise this is cheeky coming from a newbie, sorry).