PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Iberia Aborted Landing in Bilbao
View Single Post
Old 21st Jan 2008, 21:12
FrequentSLF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Really pi$$ed off

anyone referring to a G/A as an 'aborted landing' obviously does not have any clue what he is talking about
Well...yes....I am a SLF...and I do not have a clue of what I am talking about. So? What's wrong with it? I just posted the pics for you "out of this world experts" to give some comments. The only think you can show is disrespect. The funniest think I had in my life is reading the posts of the so called "experts". You are always ready to criticize others, standing on the stage. Well I am really tired of this. I do not mind of been banned forever from this forum, I will not loose anything. I did not write any comment, just post some pics...and here you came...ready to show how good you are. Damm...you are just doing your job, but seems that the rest of world could not understand how good you are! ...Hmmm... I am really tired...bye bye so called experts. You are the ones that are putting all the bias towards the Iberia pilots, compared to the BA 38 Pilots? The Iberia guys do not know how to fly and a/c....the BA are heros...Well there is a lot of smart people in this world that does not need a cockpit and a stick to prove it. You do not want me to interfere on your forums...than keep your forums closed!
Best Regards