PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Insulting Nigerian Aviation on Pprune
View Single Post
Old 21st Jan 2008, 19:54
contraxdog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Ya well no fine.

At first this thread intrigued me, then it started to bore me and just as I was about to dis it, it made me sad. It saddened me that grown intelligent men(if any lady contributed I stand corrected) would waste the time available to them to take part in blowing at this the glowing embers of a fire that never dies. A fire that consumes intellect, compassion, understanding and reason.
"I read once that xenophobia is based on a lack of understanding, is devoid of reason that is caused by lack of knowledge and has as its basis, self doubt." One of the wisest men of our time said that. I leave you to find his name, at least its a better way to waste time.
The starter of this topic indicated, his fear in the form of hate speech. One by one, the rest have followed choosing sides. Some voices of reason were shouted down because they were saying it to nicely.
Do I need remind you what hate speech has caused in the world to date, apart from Two world wars, genocide in Rwanda, disappearance of whole peoples on each continent to name a few.
What am really amazes me, is that this thread has been binned yet.
And I am not supporting either side.
Mr Mod my vote will say bin it.