PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thompson Engine Failure in ALC 23/10
View Single Post
Old 21st Jan 2008, 17:18
hedgedweller

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The person who invited me to chat and have an explanation has been very helpful indeed, and the whole point of freedom of speech is that you take from it what you find and the parts that hit you most. My first posting has been taken in the same light, some of the 'chaps' took it on themselves to think that I was complaining about the food at Alicante and completely disregarded the fact that I was upset and emotional because I was very frightened. You say I didn't take your comment before the tongue in cheek comment as useful, and that if I look over the threads with a more 'balanced' view i might see things differently - How do you think I am going to take that comment?!!!!! Maybe if you read the postings and looked at it from a complete un knowlegable point of view, and thought about the fact that I had just been scared out of my wits and convinced I was going to die (and I was not after compensation, just understanding) I still even after the explanation of one of your comrades (who has a much better understanding of the human race and its feelings than you will ever have) find your comments and attitude leaving much to be desired. And that is my balanced opinion. I am not too stupid to understand most of what was said even in your comrades very intriquate description of your work and I am not too poor to notice when I am being insulted. I will treat your remarks with the contempt they deserve. I cannot fly a plane, but I do know how to treat people - a lesson you could learn well.