PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 21st Jan 2008, 14:14
TCR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I thought of another one..

How often a year does the college start new courses? I know they do the stage ones all year round, so you can always get into one of them, but is it just Sept & Jan that they take in new "students".

I only ask because I get to reapply for stage one in May, but would preferably like to start the college later than Sept as I have just started a new job and wouldnt want to leave it 4 or 5 months after I started. I know this is kinda getting ahead of myself again but I know that sometimes people going through the recruitment process can go from stage one to college in a matter of weeks!

Also, I recently contacted NATS HR asking when I get to reapply this year. They said 26th April, as this was the date last year when my stage one was (that i consequently failed as a result of the online personality questionnaire.) So, would it be OK for me to wait a few months to resubmit my application, or would NATS think I wasn't bothering again this year?

I'm not really in a rush because I would like to save up lots of money to survive the lousy salary that a TATC receives, should I ever get past stage bloody one!! Me no like personality questionnaires...