PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Insulting Nigerian Aviation on Pprune
View Single Post
Old 21st Jan 2008, 13:18
Zoltan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You cant ignore the facts. Nigeria is just not a place you can put a rosy spin on. Not a year goes by that something dodgy - if not an A/C accident - happens. Ive had the "pleasure" of visiting Kano and Lagos, neither impressed me very much. I might be one of the in-and-outs you talk about, and by the way the Sheraton is very nice. Not once have I been there when there wasnt a cock-up. Number 3 in line for take-off, in a que of about 10 A/C, only 1 runway in operation, took us 45min before take-off. AWESOME ATC, you can see the A/C on final, and at least 1 (more probably 3) could take-off inbetween landings..but nooooo.." I call you back when I feel like it " Imagine the whole worlds ATC had that attitude, if I cant give u an awnser Ill just keep quiet..then problem she go away..

Since this thread is titled Nigerian Aviation, I wont even go into the corruption and traffic and services in and around the airport..

You can keep Nigeria Balewa, sounds like you are right where you belong, I hope you got satisfaction when you handed out your printouts, although I sincerely doubt it, the only way controlling could be worse is if there was none at all....o wait...that would actually be safer and more productive..