PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thompson Engine Failure in ALC 23/10
View Single Post
Old 21st Jan 2008, 10:36
hedgedweller

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not sure how you can change this?!

Thank you for your kind response, I still have had no explanation of what happened to me on that day, apart from a private message from someone today who is offering me information and I have asked him to help me.

I, believe it or not and I don't expect you to really after the aggression and hatred I drew from this forum by my seemingly innocent and yet emotional posting (I had thought I was going to die, so I felt as if emotion was appropriate) am professionally accepted as being a very good communicator with excellent skills in the art of diffusing situations and marketing expertise. So if you need any assistance in the art of linking pilot and passengers communications please let me know. One thing I will educate the forum in and Thomsonfly, the company itself for free, is that How I was treated by the airline, the staff and this site and its posters is - This is definately not the way to treat passengers!!!!

Please let me know if you require information and education in how to communicate effectively, empathetically, sympathetically and have a good flyside/after scaring the bjesus out of the passengers manner - I will be more that willing to help - first hand experience often shows you how it should have been done - especially if what was done was not what you needed - communication is a four way cylic thing - talk, listen, understand - and if you don't get all three the fourth comes into play - question and the three begin again!!! Thanks again for you response - I am flying again in ten days and still absolutely terriifed by my experience - you can always tell where I have sat now, there are nail holes in the armrests and teeth marks in the seat in front. For everyones information I used to be this childishly excited about flying before the incident - some of us just can't help being a little emotional!!!

Last edited by hedgedweller; 21st Jan 2008 at 17:25.