PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - Wannabes & Recruitment III
Old 21st Jan 2008, 09:14
kellymarie020

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

ok this is what i sent as a reply to some one in your position but they were scared with the maths tests etc.

"I didnt have to do anything like that for mine, i was completely suprised!
I went in the morning and got measured etc then we got seperated into groups of like 5 or 6 then my group went into this room and we sat around a table. One by one we had about a minute to say some things about ourself, like 'hi my names kelly im from devon, and i said i have just bought 4 new tropical fish'. Thought that would be easier for ppl to remember! ha. listen carefully if you have anything like that, as i was tested on what every ones names were! Then we had 20 mins to discuss about some holiday senarios and put things into order with a budget. But what their looking for more than completing the task, is for communication, were ur able to take it in turns talking, puting your point across without over powering the group. Then we had a little talk all together with the other groups. THEN i was shocked to hear my name being called out. It was my interview!! That lasted about 45 mins and i was asked lots of questions where i had to tell them about a time i delivered excellent customer service etc. just make sure you practice every senario you can think of. I was practicing the whole day before with a friend and even before leavin for the interview. This really helped. so glad i practiced!

hope that helps and good luck!!! xxx "

I hope thats what your looking for!!