PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Quantas engineer Fake License !!
View Single Post
Old 21st Jan 2008, 07:49
empire4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TM

BUg a lugs;

Firstly, i worked with MR "no licence" for a few years while he was at QF. I had many conversations with him, one which he told me he was expelled from school for breaking into the computer mainframe. Believe it or not he actually got into the system at work, a few strange things happened on pc's. From what i gather he put false results into the system. Secondly, he came from kendell (Wagga) when ansett closed as a 4th year apprentice and did not talk to too many people. So, no one knew how many basics he had done. he told me he was doing elec basics and that was after the course. crap.
Thirdly, an instuctor at QF recently told me he failed 2 subjects and it was the training centre that picked up the fraud, as his basic results sheets did not have the picture in the back ground.
Regardless, there was alot of holes he slipped through and the manager should be sacked. QF is however a blameless business and you won't see any manager take any responsibility for anything that goes wrong. None of the guys on his crew are to blame, they are LAMES, not HR and not the manager!
It is not a requirement to have AA until after the course. he only had 3 basics anyhow.