PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Insulting Nigerian Aviation on Pprune
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2008, 23:53
Metro man

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
AVSEC posted on another thread, which has now been closed, comments on the situation in the UK.

I have also posted comments on the UK in other threads. In one of which I refered to the UK as "a drug addicted, alcohol fueled, cess pit". Several people from the UK replied agreeing to this.

Most of his comments I agree with, especially the effects of binge drinking. There are many threads on Jet Blast concerning the UK, especially "chavs" (British white trash)

Why not stick to Nigeria on this thread ?

I tell it like it is. When I can post about what a safe place Moss Side or Kirby is, and how well behaved the teenagers are, I will. A British father was recently kicked to death by a gang of teen hooligans, simply for complaining about their behaviour.

If I was in the UK I would feel very nervous about walking past a gang of white trash teenagers dressed in white tracksuits, fake Burberry caps and gold chains.

When people can post comments on how safe Lagos is at night, how effeciently things work and how few Nigerians are being arrested for drug trafficking, I will be the first one to post.

In the meantime why not stick to the facts ?