PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA Cadet Pilot - HK Recruitment Process
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2008, 22:52
aviation3000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Anyone ever do Singagpore Airlines (SIA/SQ) Cadet interview in HK? A little help...

Hi!

First of all, forgive me if I'm in the wrong forum.

MY BACKGROUND:

I'm planning to head back to HK from Vancouver (YVR) Canada for long term stay and considering applying to BOTH "CX" and "SQ" for cadet pilot.

I even thought of Dragonair (KA) but since CX bought/own thems now, no point cause they ask you "Are you aware of Dragonair's cadet program?" and no point in denying it or say yes, that i've applied to it and making yourself look like your "playing the field".

I have the birth right and the legal mumbo-jumbo paper work done long ago. I'm done school, went through college, university got my diplomas, degrees and masters in that order; my background is "Aviation" Yes, I've done flying recreationally and know the life that I'm looking into.

*** It feels good to have that off my chest ***

=======================================================

MY QUESTION:

I'm new to the site and was wondering if the recruitment process for SIA in HK is any different from the SIA HQ process?

I saw the ad on SQ's website and read that interviews are in HK as stated:

http://singaporeair.recruitmax.com/M...rdsToHighlight=

=======================================================

Just wondering cause I heard a rumour from my cousin (who is a pilot wtih SIA from the 19XX) that Canadians who are Chinese and HK birth status, english skills and education have higher success chances of entering SQ than CX.

Anyways, I hope to hear some good responses from other forum members and to seek their guidance and advice.

BRING ON THE POSTS!!!

PEACE!!!

P.S.

*** FEEL FREE TO PM ME, EXCEPT THE FLAMERS ***

Last edited by aviation3000; 1st Feb 2008 at 03:42. Reason: Addition of info, details and et cetera