PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What is your take-home pay at the end of the month?
Old 20th Jan 2008, 19:31
rubik101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I posted my salary for December to show you naysayers, doom-mongers and mudslingers that there is at least one good thing to be said for Ryanair. I am in no way trying to defend the T&Cs but if you work the busy roster that I had, four days leave included, plus the fact that I worked on two days off, you can at least be well rewarded for it. Sorry to disillusion you but there it is.
Nuageblanc, If you want to be a complete and tell a tax consultant about me then feel free, I hope they charge you for their time. If you think I am such a dumb**** that I avoid paying all the tax due on my salary, then think again. I suggest you do a search on my previous posts to see my attitude to the subject of tax avoidance. I think I know who the dumb**** is in this instance.
My salary is not £120.000 a year but the thread refers to a monthly income. As mentioned, I worked on two off days which are well rewarded in Ryanair, for FOs and Captains alike.
My take home for a normal month will likely be around £5800.
I will let you know.