PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2008, 14:04
Hopeful CC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
330LOVER:
Although I cant answer all questions, I will attempt to answer those that I have the answers to!

1. No, JQI cc do not recieve an allowence per block hour, instead we recieve a productivity bonus for the hours we work between 120 and 156.
This bonus is and added 125% of the average hourly pay rate applied to the hours worked between 120 and 156.
3. The salary for CC is 33,475 plus allowences. Im unaware of the CM salary.

7. As far as I know, yes we do recieve commision for inflight sales. We automatically recieve a small commision every pay which is a % of the additional sales that are pre purchased online plus commision on the items we sell in person.

8. Im not clear on whether or not this has changed.. There certainly rumours going around that team jetstar employees were not entitled to the same benefits as jetstar CC, or that it was only for QF and JQ and only for yourself.. but the information given to me from friends who are currently attending GS or that have just completed, I have been advised that it is all the same!

10. Im not 100% sure on this question, Im sure it will be clarified at GS but from what was mentioned during our assessment days, if we are called in for duty on a day off it is because there is no one else to cover that flight. Therefore unless you would like to leave your fellow CC members one member short for their sectors, it is advised that you do not say no.

Hope this helps to some degree!!