PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Situation In Lagos
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2008, 13:30
alghaita ganga

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh dear, I have said adieu and now I am here again to speak with mes amis Zazoo and LJT. Please just ask Balewa to be more calm small. Maybe what he says is with his tongue in his cheeks because he wants to wind up some people with hairy backs . Humour and truth are alwasy better than innuendo and rumour - but this is a rumour network.

Zazoo,

Bonsoir, vous parlez très bien le français!

If you still fly for Bellview I have to congratulate that the service have improved and I even flew to London in Novembre. When will you start to fly again between Douala and Port Harcourt? That service is very good for my business (even though I still like Aero best because I think they have best combination of aircrafts and training, I still think their check-in staffs are rude and aggressive). I do have to admire Bellview to continue to provide a service and to expanding their coastal services to countries of West Africa, despite they don't seem to have the overseas backing of company like CHC or the backing of dubious origin of Arik.

LJT,

No, I don't take offense, you have said nothing offensive You have just speak your feelings from the heart and I agree with much of what you say. There is too much of verbal offensive here this days between the Africans of Nigeria and the Africans of South Africa and I find that sad .