PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AAIB initial report out on BA B777 crash at LHR
Old 20th Jan 2008, 12:27
stranex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rubik101.....thats got to be the best post here since this all "kicked off"!

We, all of us, are human (I hope!) and naturally will speculate and draw conclusions based on our knowledge and the evidence we are presented with, be it a 777 pilot, engineer, controller, eye witness or a drunken Aussie!

However, to post your personal speculation and cause the old wildfire to spread throughout the aviation fraternity and other "members of the public" who read this is plain irresponsible.

I appreciate this is a RUMOUR network but that doesn't mean we should all try and out do each other with our theories and level of knowledge....leave it to the experts to come up with the facts and present them in a timely and accurate manner.

Despite my suspicions of BA, AAIB, Boeing, I am sure that if they had ANY indication so far that the problem was fleet wide, they would have been grounded or at the least, SBs issued.

In the meantime lets have an informed discussion about the a/c systems and intelligent questions regarding evacuation procedures etc but from those discussions let pleassssssssseeeeeeeeee stop speculating in public