PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Situation In Lagos
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2008, 12:01
alghaita ganga

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LJT,

Where have I say I am born of no particular nationality? Everyone (almost) is born with a nationality. Like yourself, I have dual nationality. Where did I say I am in Nigeria? I visit Nigeria sometimes because I buy coffee to export to Europe from Nigeria. When I go there I have evry right to be there because the governement has given me a visa. No, I am not a Nigerian - is it only NIgerian who has right to criticise that country? If so, no Nigerian in UK or America would be allowed to criticise. It doesn't matter if you speak French as most educated people such as pilote undertsnad the slogan of the French revolution, which has been famous for centuries.

It is just a shame that so many people here express so many bad views and is one reason I never feel safe to fly in Nigeria except with Aero.

This thread will soon be banned if people continue to express so many bad views, and most of us understand perfectly well the pidgin English. If you don't you can find out some here:

Babawilly's Dictionary of Pidgin English

I can see that both threads will soon be banned and nothing constructive is being said any more - mostly just Nigerians and Sud Africans insulting each other, so is time to say, adieu mes amis. I hope you may find some common ground one day