PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Quantas engineer Fake License !!
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2008, 06:17
airmuster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brian & KaptinZZ

Thanks for replies. It was an enjoyable film........ bust have had been a headache for Pam am and the authorities as I presume the con did go on for a fair while.

I find that if you say you are a pilot people never seem to question you re licences, more re types you fly.

My wife and I were in the States doing the Oshkosh thing some time ago and went on for her to get a twin endorsement at some university airport around Kansas I think. Anyway, during the theory classes, I sat down the back just relaxing reading some book, and every now and then the instructor would ask if I agreed with whatever he was going on about. I use to just wave my hand or nod or mutter.............. it wasn't till after the lecture that my wife informed me that he had assumed that I was some airline captain...... I am a bit older than the other half. Bloody glad he didn't ask me to help solve some problem. We all had a good laugh when I informed him that I get dizzy over 500ft.

One thing I do remember though is that he barrell-rolled a Duchess with me in it..... something CASA would love seeing...... I was in the back seat, then next day found the prop blades rather loose on the hub.

Glad I'm still around to tell the tale.