PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Situation In Lagos
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2008, 00:32
LongJohnThomas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
alghaita ganga and Jamex,
I have really held back on what first comes to mind in response to your comments.
I quote: "I too am born in Africa, Angola of French father married to Haitian/Senegal/German mother, so I have every right to be here".
I dread saying this, but how does being born of no particular nationality/origin give you a right to be IN NIGERIA incase you cant read????!!!!!!!
"You can't deny the problems there and it is only when you accept them that things will get better - why do you think you have EFCC there?"
Well, no-one said Nigeria has no problems, i only said you can channel your efforts to sites more suited to stuff like that!!!!!!!!! Or is english SO difficult???
And for you big mouthed Jamex, i must speak french to understand this: privilege of Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité, ou la Mort!
"He then proceeds to insult your intelligence because you are open and honest enought to admit you dont know what his comment means!"
I really do wish you had any if you know what i mean? There's an obvoius lack of it in, or around you!
"Maybe its the same greed then that drives Nigerians in their thousands to the UK, US and to SA?"
Wow!!! I'm certainly glad i'm not one of them mate! I've never been classified an immigrant. I notice you added SA to your list; joke of the century mate!!!!!!