PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Situation In Lagos
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2008, 20:13
Jamex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
alghaita ganga well put mate. For some one who's first language is not English you make a strong and convincing case. I also could not help noticing the fact that, unlike all the pro-Nigerian "activists" on pprune you actually live in Africa, as I do. People like Flying Toureg like to make their comments and then immediately request the mods to bin the thread! This while he claims to be living in Dubai not Lagos and then you read his posts and he appears to actually be iving in Lagos! LJT makes comments which, like American comedians, can only be understood by his fellow Nigerians. He then proceeds to insult your intelligence because you are open and honest enought to admit you dont know what his comment means! This again from our freedom loving Nigerian friends who want freedom of speech but only for themselves. Anyway I wont rant on here about the obvious flaws in their arguments it just seems ironical that Nigerians feel they need to defend their country when it is under a perceived attack but no-one else may do the same! As for LJT's comment that if Nigeria bothers anyone so much we should having nothing to with it, well thats the first bit of sense he has aired yet. Exactly the conclusion I reached after being flleeced by Nigerians in Nigeria! And yes, maybe I was greedy expecting to be paid for services rendered. Maybe its the same greed then that drives Nigerians in their thousands to the UK, US and to SA?