PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thompson Engine Failure in ALC 23/10
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2008, 21:22
hedgedweller

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The return of hedgedweller

Thank you Arrowhead for one of the very few responses that did not make me feel worse than I already did. Exactly that which you have said, as a paying customer of the airline I expect, hope, truly believe that the engine should not explode under any circumstance whilst I am on the plane. I read the replies to my posting and cried!!! For all your responses can I firstly state that I am not MAN but WOMAN, maybe that in itself explains my emotional response to flames and sparks exploding from the engine at my side. Sorry it took so long to reply, but your remarks really did upset me. I have never the less flown on a monthly basis with Thomsonfly inspite of your cruel remarks. Just glad I wasn't on the BA plane that landed almost on the runway in London this week. No I wasn't bothered by the food in Alicante, just the way we were all treated after the event, during the event and the fact that the plane exploded by my ear - hopefully never to be repeated!! See you all again at the Blackpool in Spain Alicante as one reply put it and hopefully have a safe landing in Cardiff. I notice there is a thumb smiley, but not a finger!!!