PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Situation In Lagos
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2008, 05:37
Flying Touareg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LJT i support you on this and what you wrote is commendable.I also say special thanks to Surely Not for being a true friend of Nigeria and his non hypocritical factual stand on issues.

I am surprised that the moderators are doing nothing about this. Perhaps the only thread they deem fit in binning is when we join issues on race in south africa.

Well the Nigerian people,have consistently been attacked, maligned, dehumanised,by a few ingrates on this site and it should not be accepted.I wonder, at various times they had spent in Nigeria,they still stayed behind to grab all the money they could,left and said thank you by insulting us.

If you do not like Nigeria, dont come, you are never welcome, and dont come here asking questions.We live here, we survive here and love it.No where like home, home sweet Nigeria.

For your information all, there are hundreds of thousands of foreigners here involved in all sorts of biz.Legit and illegit.Infact some expats are more influential in our country than we citizens are and are very much part of the system you wrongly disdain.The biggest corpoartions and plentiful of them in the country, ranging from beverages,telecoms, aviation,automobile, conglomerates are owned and operated by foreigners.So i suggest you always channel you questions and reservations to them.

Welcome to Nigeria, the land of prosperity.The future lies here.