PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Situation In Lagos
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2008, 04:40
LongJohnThomas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Well, well, well!!!!!!!

alghaita ganga, Metro man, I.R.PIRATE and CJ750!!!!!!!
I see you lot have been hard at work digressing from just a simple what's happening in Lagos to corruption, Dash, etc, etc.....
You folks obviously jump at any chance to make Nigeria and Nigerians look like the scum of the earth eh?
I see that I'm quiet for a day and you lot raise your ugly heads with your completely unconfirmed, (and i mean by you personally) comments of what you perceive to be the true situation in my dear country.(Note: I have dual nationality)
Here's news for you all,
I'll start by educating you illiterate lot.
Yes, i do live in england for those of you who wish to go there, but i have a right to be called British based on the fruit of my fathers before me and that? You can never take away from me!
You lot have no such right in the country you continuously castigate and demean. If Nigeria bothers you SO much, i suggest you have no dealings with it or it's people and never visit it!
I take it that the so called VIPs wanting to visit Nigeria must have business there; if not, i take it they would not venture in that direction!
Nigeria remains that country where people like you can still take advantage of the locals in the name of investments, development, etc...
I have totally lost count right now of how many so called ex-pats that now work in Nigeria. Obviously,there must be something dragging you all there, primarily, greed and bottom line, MONEY!!!!!!!!!
This is an unfortunate fact!
I hear that the response of my fellow Nigerians to the remarks of these types of losers has been taken as offensive and unacceptable?
Well, you guys are going to have to ban the 3000 Nigerian Pilots registered on here mates!!!!
If it is allowed that the chaps described above can run their mouths without caution and not expect a come back? You all must be kidding yourselves!
You insult one, you insult all!!!!!
Yes, we do have our short-comings and we try as much as possible to curb our excesses against heavy odds. But instead of encouragement, all we get is a group of tarts rejoicing that we have not gotten it right yet? Shame eh?
I will not resort to the type of comments that will portray me as or like one of you who lacks the intelligence to convey practical evaluations without malice and total disregard for others.
All i will say is, the lot of you need to get your act together and be mindful that some of us actually know who some of you are! You cannot go to a man's country and try to shove cr*p down his throat! You WILL get a response you might not like, just like some which you have witnessed here.
It is my prayer that in future this forum is used to further encourage aviation everywhere in the world and not personal opinions of governments and politics. We as pilots seem to have lost the plot here guys and it's time we got back on track!!!!
This is an aviation site!!!!!!!!!! Not one for politics and national credit ratings or corruption ratings!!!!
If you have anything to say about corruption and stuff related to that? There are appropriate sites for you to air your views, certainly not here!
A man says he wants a sitrep on a city and ends it with hell hole???????? And thats acceptable???????
We must be still living in slavery!!!!!!!
My take!!!!
Take it or leave it!!!!
One day monkey go go market no come back! A word is enough for a wise man!