PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Insulting Nigerian Aviation on Pprune
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2008, 02:05
BALEWA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Insulting Nigerian Aviation on Pprune

Based on CJ750 thread concerning the situation in Lagos, which I find totally absurd.

I have decided to print out as many copies as my baby printer will allow of this thread and also of a few other threads and post's made here on pprune by mostly expartriate pilots working in Nigeria for distribution to my fellow Nigerian Colleagues in Lagos.

Its cool to hide behind pprune and put out threads like this eeeeh, well lets see how this month goes once this gets out to the locals.

The Director General of the NCAA and I believe the Director of licensing will get an A4 size envelope with these threads. , from me

Its quite clear that most if not all the expatriate pilots here in Nigeria are taking us for a ride, just like how they try to do in the middle east and asia (but the locals there just will not let them have it their way, so they moan and talk crap here on pprune).

No week goes by on pprune without one of these geezers throwing an open insult at Nigerian Aviation, in the full glare of the moderators.

Well maybe we should bring the lagos flying factor out unto the open tarmac now. Lets moderate it right here in Lagos.

This is going to be fun.

Remember if you get any of this threads either in your crew rooms or just handed out to you by another colleague to pass it on after you have read them.

Will be passing a few copies to the Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt Towers and also Kano control.