PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JPA and their appalling administrating
View Single Post
Old 15th Jan 2008, 21:34
HeliAviator

Just beating the air into submission!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was unaware when starting this thread about JPAC and flying pay just how many where affected, I considered that the matter could be the tip of an iceberg, but not the scale. Leaving flying pay aside for a moment, your average Tommy (if there is such a person) must be having the same frustrations and lack of service over basic pay and allowances, I know that many of my juniors and seniors are. It is time for this agency to undergo a full root, trunk and branch review. They clearly do not or can not interpret the regulations governing military pay with any clarity.

Al R, nice post m8 and I think an email to BBC Watchdog might be forthcoming to guage their feeling on the matter.

Despite JPAC best efforts to stall for time until the end of Feb, I will still press ahead for the small claims court judgment of which I am 99% certain of attaining a positive result for the full amount owed, the court fee and interest. Failure to pay by JPAC in a timely manner will result in the debt owed to me sold on to a debt recovery firm, who will add their fees and turn up with bailiffs if they don't pay. It unlikely but I would love to see the bailiffs walking out the door with a few dozen computers under their arm.