PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Silverjet Pay And T&c's
View Single Post
Old 14th Jan 2008, 13:22
Ops! I did it again

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What a load of crap!

Its crap like what Mr Stewart has published that makes me mad! It is not only scarmongering, but the facts he has quoted are so inaccurate it is laughable. No wonder the share price has fallen... people not in the know are probably very very nervous about there investiment now. Thanks Mr Stewart!!!

If you actually worked for the company... and spoke to our very open Management who keep us very well informed as to how the business is running both fanancially and operationally you would know that Silverjet is looking very rosey at the mo with strong ticket sales and great future plans etc.

Working for the company is very pleasant and is great fun. I chose to take a risk with this company leaving probably the most secure flying job in the UK to join them. I have never regretted my decission.

People, please remember its our jobs your slagging off when you post this kind of garbage on here. Even if you do believe it to be true... have a thought to those who care deeply about there great little British Airline!

Last edited by Ops! I did it again; 14th Jan 2008 at 13:49.