PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What Ever Happened to BCT at Kemble
View Single Post
Old 14th Jan 2008, 08:45
flybuddy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi, thanks. As Pawl Shanley put the tel down on me when I began to ask him questions about my money and BCT being wound up, I do not think he is likely to listen to me or offer any repayment of my money. You say he was flashing cash at a new openeing of a business, what a cheek!

I have since discovered that an instructor friend is still trying to get paid for hours worked a while ago. He alaso asked Pawl last week if he could verify his working period at BCT Kemble for a job application and Pawl said he would not do this for him, what an ass! Pawl also said his best bet was to track down Captain Mathew Litten, but when he does let him know as the police are looking for him for money he has stollen from BCT. He is either slandering another pilot or a bit of an ass himself. Can anyone shed light on this. I still do not know what to do regarding my owed £1,200 from BCT where a man called Pawl Shanley said he was running the business but puts the phone down and burries his head in the sand while spending money on champaign and new business ventures. I feel very sorry for my instructor friend who helped out BCT/Pawl Shanley's business with his instructing and cannot even get confirmation from him that he worked there for a job application and might not get the job as a result.
Mart.