PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The R22 corner: Owning, flying & training questions
Old 13th Jan 2008, 18:01
Dato_R44

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EN48 I agree I attended Tim Tuckers Robinson Safety Course in Scotland late last year and the clearest message given to pilots enthusiastic to fly is set a limit personal limit that you know to be safe for example I now follow the quote :

"The least experienced press on while the more experienced turn back, to meet the most experienced the never took off in the first place"

If I am honest however I have of late with much more qualified pilots than me in the left seat tackled trips in weather out of my comfort zone and qualify as the first part of the above.

I am all too aware of the rise in PPL(H) pilots appearing in the skies particularly in Scotland and have now firmly decided this quote will be my understanding of flying. It has to be the greatest experience and privileged opportunity any one can have and hope that others too will read the above and consider it theirs for many many hours of safe, satisfying and fun flying