PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QR facts for the upgrades
View Single Post
Old 13th Jan 2008, 14:36
PIPE RIDER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First, SNAM Part A is as good as depending on who is being upgraded or who did the mistake and will come with all the punishment for a very silly situation . (open jacket, No hat, Gay CS doesnt like you etc...), and the best thing if you are in the narrow body your CP is afraid to defend you in front of anyone (think he is afraid of Srylankans from the tower)

Second The upgrade selections for the first 4 or 5 months of 2008 are SUSPENDED, yes read it and weep.

Makes sense they already have 60 + guys who fill the requirements, and they will not be able to train them in the remaining days of 2008.

So basically now the already "senior F/O" in the company is facing an extra 18 months flying with captains half of his flight time, and half of his language proficiency etc.......(dont want to hurt nobodys feelings)

and a new joiner as f/o with more than 5000 hrs is looking at a nice 6 years extra in the right seat.

just my two cents, and i think i am speaking the truth not just trying to put down an already ****y airline