PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair AGAIN!!!
View Single Post
Old 11th Jan 2008, 18:05
rubik101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CaptKretin, you refer to the Ryanair pilots as useless tossers. It may be that you will find yourself, one day, if you live long enough, working for an airline whose management has fragmented the multi-national and widely dispersed workforce sufficiently to render all attempts at unity and union recognition almost impossible.
Instead of blubbing out your juvenile, schoolroom insults, how about you give us tossers the benefit of your questionable wisdom and tell us how to achieve the recognition we would like?
You and your ilk are a waste of bandwidth most of the time in these forums, smug in your supposedly secure and union protected job. I hope for your sake your spend your whole career in the safe and warm arms of your present employer. If and surely when you have the gross misfortune to find yourself in need of a job, please don't even think of applying at Ryanair, no matter how desperate you are. You will not be welcome if I find you in the crewroom.
The stable 5/4 roster, every night at home with my family and over £65.000.00 in the bank every year will obviously not suit you. Assuming you are a Captain of course.