PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eastern Airways MAN/CEG Dual Basing
View Single Post
Old 11th Jan 2008, 11:39
Kiltie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Scratching the sky -

Don't be afraid to agree! Everything you state is factually correct, bar the crew shortage, which, aside from gossip, only the recruitment people would be aware of. They aren't daft and know how itchy pilot's feet get. Eastern Airways is a turboprop company and, statistically, people will move on to larger aeroplanes which usually attract better terms and conditions. Your post contains useful comparisons.

GMIMA -

I have never worked for any company that is, as you strangely describe, "soooooooo great". Also I don't understand why you keep referring to me as "mate" and "matey"? Is this an effort to embellish some kind of sarcasm? I'm confused

Although you've declined to answer any of my questions, I shall answer yours. I work for Eastern because the lifestyle, the base and the aeroplane suit my circumstances. Just because the financial reward does not compare with larger companies does not mean I am worse off. Neither do I have any issue with the way my rostering or positioning works. If others that work for Eastern feel differently, they are free and have every right to post at will here. But as I stated earlier, you don't work for Eastern any more so why not step back and allow those who do to offer their own opinion, good or bad?