PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JQ EBA to sell out new hires
View Single Post
Old 11th Jan 2008, 11:24
Keg

Nunc est bibendum

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts
Lightbulb

Turbtool, don't mistake my criticism of one moderator's partisan comments and my support for one contributor who is prepared to both defend and criticise his company when it's needed as either endorsing or rejecting the current offer to the J* pilots. I have no idea what that offer is and so my stance on this matter is unchanged from the first page- the Jetstar pilots and AIPA need to be working together for everyones benefit.

My concern is that the moderators in D&G have traditionally and generally not strongly espoused opinions on industrial or most other matters one way or another. I've previously criticised the Woomerii via Private Message when they were moderators that I felt they were being 'precious' about J*...interesting conversation back and forward. Interesting that it was comments such as this one by Much Ado that prompted that initial burst to the Woomerii.

Canstandya can say whatever he likes as long as he doesn't break the rules. If he broke the rules I'd expect the mods to take action. He hasn't broken the rules here and I don't like it when mods pass judgements on the merits of someones post when he hasn't broken the rules. Perhaps there is something in all of this that I'm missing and I'd love Much Ado to set me straight.

Last edited by Keg; 11th Jan 2008 at 12:31.