PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair AGAIN!!!
View Single Post
Old 11th Jan 2008, 07:57
stator vane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you didn't read carefully did you?

the "bike shed" imagery came out of your head!! not mine.

i simply asked a reality based request for a face to face meeting. perhaps that frightened you-

he is the one that went first into an immature method with his "spineless" accusations. when talking to a child, one must use their language.

i replied with a request for a real meeting--i did not use the word "fight" at all. if he/she made the first swing then i would "reply" in a language that he/she would understand.

you, then came in with the "bike shed" image, most likely because you've done it yourself, or had it done to you.

don't paint me with the same brush you've been painted with.

if i had the opinion that others were really spineless and ruining "my" industry, and came on line and started accusing others, i would not be surprized at all if someone would ask to meet. i would rather be disappointed and then would feel justified in my evaluation.

and i still await his examples of how he improved the world of aviation on his own. most likely he improved his little world or else moved on. those who have families are usually not so fast to move. perhaps an indication of a real spine rather than selfish spine. and those at the start of their career or near the end of their career do have less options.

my preferred venue would be a pub or an airport coffee shop. barring that, a topless bar would be better! ha.

the real enemy are the greedy managers/directors who hide behind the big desks and double doors.

not the pilots.

i do what i can. talk to each first officer and try to convince them to join a union. apart from that, i don't know what else to do. i am considering not letting them fly unless i see a card. we must speak in a language they understand. and on that point, i've been called "a bully." so be it. MOL is a bully, and we need some "bully" mentality to balance the scales.