PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Baltic
Thread: Air Baltic
View Single Post
Old 10th Jan 2008, 18:23
Findigenous

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, I didn't make it...

BT to me two days ago: "your personality profile didn't fit to company's developed preferable pilot profile"

And I can be thankful! All they really wanted to know on the second interview was whether I would be willing to move to Vilnius. I was quite clear and said I would only consider Riga. Which was true. Even that would have been a stretch. And my wife is even more thankful

I got the email just over two weeks after the second interview, after sending them two emails inquiring about the results.

The first interview: Sim session on a desktop computer, some questions from a Jeppesen SID and approach plates. Interview with HR rep, very pleasant.

Second interview: A little auntie-type elderly lady, not so pleasant. Be prepared to draw a lot of pictures, move to either Riga or Vilnius, and to get your messsage through that you're happy with a low salary as long as you get to fly anything. I guess I wasn't ready for that Quite the the relief now, when there's nothing more to be done about it. Was a good learning experience anyway.

Anyone wanting more specific information on the interviews can send a private message to me and I will send you some information.

Cheers!