PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - R.M. Williams in HK?
View Single Post
Old 10th Jan 2008, 14:03
mebro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Crj

I dont think there is one to tell you the truth.

However I will also strongly recommend not buying the boots directly from R M williams outlet. They are expensive.

After 5 yrs on Baxters same stuff different I had to replace them alst yr cas I forgot to take em when I moved bases ..anyway...cut the story short I went hunting for one in Sydney found a place in Camperdown which sells the exact R M williams originals ofcourse for about Aus $100 cheaper.

I went back to R M williams on George St and asked why the price difference would you match the price they said sorry.

These guys buy them in bulk directly and can sell it at whatever price apparently is what I found out. SoMine set me back Aus $270.

Now your probably wondering how is the above info going to help you. Well if you pvt msg me or email, as long as you know the exact size and style I will be happy to buy one for you and send it to you (or can give it to a crew if you know any who will be stopping by Sydney) if you r interested and ofcourse xfr me the appropriate money.

Well will leave it with you, and for an xtra 40 $ you can get a tope they call it its like a protective thing underneath and shoes last longer that takes a few more days at the local shop in newtown where I have been having them done for the last 7 yrs.

Take Care

Regards