PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Blimey! If I'd have known this I might not have bothered with the UAS
Old 10th Jan 2008, 14:00
KJWelling

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am graduating from this course this Summer, and, all in all I would say it's a very good course expecially for those who want a bit more knowledge and experience of the industry as a whole before applying to any self-sponsored scheme / FTO. The flying may be one day a week but you are encouraged to fly during the summer and easter holidays which gives you more than enough time to finish in relatively good weather. After visiting Cabair, Oxford and being accepted into FTE I can honestly say I have met a fair number of people who have benefited from this course and are already either with an airline or training towards that goal in a tag scheme or other. Of course everyone's experience of higher education will differ and it's not for everyone but if you are considering this career certainly attend an open day or at least view the website, and at the end of the day a degree from Leeds is nothing to turn your nose up at, it's quite the contrary.KJW