PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS Interview Process - Stage 1
View Single Post
Old 9th Jan 2008, 21:25
Amenhotep

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don't Panic Don't Panic

Well I did change the question slightly. I didn't know whether I would be reprimanded for giving out actual questions. And besides, I'm sure they have a selection of different tests used on different days to avoid people cheating.

I also forgot to add, wear comfortable clothes. Smart/casual does not mean a suit. If you wear a suit, to me, all it means is that you do not pay attention to detail on the invitation letter, you will not be as relaxed and so will not perform as well as you could and as well as they want you to; and you will also demontrate that you have not visited an ATC environment before. The ATCO's doing the talk looked like they were on holiday, and on my tour of Swanwick, one of the things I learned was how laid back the dress code was. Not a room of suits but T-shirts and ripped jeans. (well at least one ripped jean, lol)

Sorry, yet another edit...
I was also told on the day that the people on this recruitment drive were scheduled to go on the april intake. That means a short time between stages can be expected (if successful).

Last edited by Amenhotep; 9th Jan 2008 at 21:37.