PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad - Wannabees & Recruitment III
View Single Post
Old 9th Jan 2008, 12:06
ashlea

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Everyone..

I have just heard direct from Etihad recruitment (via email) that they aren't planning to hire anymore cabin crew over the next few months. Please don't think I'm being pessimistic - I'm really only stating the facts here. March is going to be the absolute earliest for any of us on hold - longer for those who have yet to attend an assessment day.

I'm going to mark April Fool's Day on my calendar as the date to contact them again for an update.

I suggest that we all get on with other things, and consider it a nice surprise if/when they contact us in 3 months+ time. No matter howmuch we speculate/moan it's going to be a while. Etihad recruitment also confirmed in the email that those on hold will be the first in line for a position (no surprise there, but it IS nice to hear it from them anyway)

I have been trolling this forum for a solid few months now..and am going to make a real effort to focus on other things now. Might be back around March/April.. hopefully not posting from Singapore then...

Bye, and good luck to all!