PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Whats the story Virgin?
View Single Post
Old 8th Jan 2008, 23:01
cessnaman172

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

Thanks everyone.

No, I dont have any relatives that were or are involved in the industry.

My C.V. for the application is condensed on to one page. The format I am using was given to me by a friend overseas who attended a seminar conducted by a well known european L.C.C. for potential applicants. They gave a copy of the C.V. format that they and many other airlines preffered, to each person that attended. The format contains everything a potential employer needs to know in an easy to read format, that is'nt pages and pages long. Just a cover letter, and a 1 page C.V. They also gave a copy of the format that airlines preffered for the actual interview also. Why? Because I guess over there they probably had the foresight to see that they were about to have a pilot shortage on their hands.

I update regularly to V.B. and have heard or received nothing! I applied to Jetstar for the first time in December 2006, and by September 2007 was invited to attend Stage 1 (which I did, and.......). V.B. on the other hand, 4 years and waiting..................................................... ..........

And yes, I am still with that regional airline I mentioned in my first post.

Last edited by cessnaman172; 8th Jan 2008 at 23:13.