PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MAC code refusal
View Single Post
Old 8th Jan 2008, 09:01
Capot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For what it's worth, it's a good idea to look at Utility Warehouse products....the more you get from them the cheaper it is, the service is good, and their helpline is excellent.

I have had electricity and gas from them for 3 years, phone (rent and calls) for 2 years, and moved ADSL to them a few months ago, for a total increase on the monthly bill of £1.50 plus VAT (incl 8Mb data). I lost the payment of £23.50 that ADSL cost me previously (4-5Mb per month data).

The download speed increased from under 1 Mbs to 4-6 Mbs (I may have got the abbreviation wrong but you know what I mean, I hope!).

Our neighbour has just signed up to a basic UW phone/ADSL package for £20 per month incl VAT, includes line rental, free calls weekends, cheaper calls otherwise, and good ADSL connection with free email account(s?) and, I think some webspace but I may have that wrong. Took about 3 weeks from order to completion, no hassle at all.

And I'm not an agent!

I was with Eclipse Networking; excellent free tech help (O1392 number can be used if you prefer not to use 08**) and slow speed (see above), but it was their dreadful accounts in Hull that eventually drove me to look elsewhere and discover that I was wasting a lot of money. They supplied the MAC very promptly and with very good grace.