PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DEFO europe
Thread: DEFO europe
View Single Post
Old 7th Jan 2008, 23:28
Pimp My Ride

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DEFO thanks!

Thanks a lot guys, I am now a little clearer on the situation. I don't have any command aspirations (none in the near future anyway). I am kinda looking foward to looking right and seeing someone with lots of experience not just my own sorry reflection staring gormlessly back at me. I still have lots and lots to learn and I hope that there are some good kind hearted teachers out there. (Be they Capts or fellow F/O's).

May I ask what the general roster out of a base like London is, is it really 10 days on and what feel like 10 mins off? I'm a bit hesitant to ask what I might be earning , well more importantly taking home each month, but I kinda need this information too. If anyone knows roughly what the newbie pay scale is and is willing to let me know I'd be grateful.

Finally I realise that DEFO is a bit of a sore topic, especially when you've got so many good quality SFO's (I know one in HK), and I am very heartened by the kind responce that I have been greeted with here. It really is in the spirit of PPRUNE, If I meet a few more like you guys in CX it can't be too bad at all.

Edit
Just had a read of your "CX the truth" thread so scrub some of the q's above sorry. Told ye I am not very bright. But hey thanks for all the info anyway. Best Regards PMR.

Last edited by Pimp My Ride; 7th Jan 2008 at 23:40.