PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JQ EBA to sell out new hires
View Single Post
Old 7th Jan 2008, 22:51
tenretni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Legacy carrier is a term coined and used within the wrong context by some creative but piss poor management with sinister intent.

Genex if we choose to embrace the Legacy concept the way management want us to, then we acknowledge that the terms and conditions of all staff are the only obstacle to success.

If thats the case then give me GD's job and I will do it for less than his 6 million.

Its just not that simple mate.

I too remember Pan Am and at the time of this carrier's demise the term Legacy Carrier had not even been whispered.

In any event an airline can carry a legacy in positive terms. Safety, operational excellence, proud history, national icon. Put that together with record billion dollar profits and I'd say its one hell of a legacy.

AIPA does have an agenda Genex. Ans as much as you or anyone else finds it unpalatable the success of AIPA's strategy revolves around a united pilot body. If you truly believe that AIPA a group of pilots is out to destroy Qantas to bite the hand that feeds them as it were,then what does that say about the credibility of the rest of your post?

With all due respect not a hell of alot.