PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AFT, PAT, Airways, BFC, Aeros or the Flight Centre Wolverhampton? Help Required!
Old 7th Jan 2008, 12:59
HappyFran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ZuluWhiskey,
Yes I am currently at BCFT studing my ATPL theory at BCFT having done my PPL there.
I like them alot and will happily sing there praises, as do all the students at BCFT. In chosing BCFT I also checked out Cabair and PFT at Bournemouth and based on my impressions obviously chose to do the "Jetline" course which is a quasi integrated course through to fATPL. I obviously have opionions on the offerings of PAT and Cabair but they are just that, opinions, and are no substitute for visiting the FTO's and forming your own views.
Any search on pprune will throw up very entusiastic endorsements for all 3 schools which if nothing else suggests that other ppunes like there own choices and all 3 are worth considering.
Visit all 3 and make up your own mind. It is after all about your own personality / needs gelling with the instructor and the equipement that they have to offer.
One day padding around the schools (they are within 200m of each other)and I suspect you will quickly be able to make up your mind.
I can of course give you a full chapter on BCFT but we are all human and have our own baggage of likes and dislikes which may vary with yours.