PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JQ EBA to sell out new hires
View Single Post
Old 7th Jan 2008, 09:24
tenretni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is that the same captain who succesfully managed to gain the legal right to represent all QF group pilots rostov?

Much to the dismay of Qantas and Jetstar might I add!

What is it with guys like you mate?
Just what sort of an agenda are you pursuing anyway?

Jetstar pilots are highly trained professionals who are just as devoted to their career and professional standing as your nearest QF pilot. Nothing differentiates them except the pay and conditions. They too contribute to the GD and AJ caviar fund do they not?

I long for the day when I can pass by a Jetstar pilot in a terminal somewhere and actually stop and shake his hand knowing full well that we stand united as colleagues and brothers in arms. You heard me mate Brothers In Arms!

Because just like my little boy looks at me with pride and wonder when I wear my uniform so does the little boy of the Jetstar pilot and I'll be damned if I sit back and watch management systematically destroy the financial well being and security of either of our kids!

To guys like G.Cantstandya I say good on you mate and welcome aboard. You have my support and respect not as a QF pilot but as a man. You are a rare breed mate that I hope will become common place in the near future.

The time to unite is now and to hell with all the doomsayers and doubters.