PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - My Time At Cranfield Aviation Training School (CATS)
Old 7th Jan 2008, 04:23
manjit singh toor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up My Time At Cranfield Aviation Training School (CATS)

I started with CATS back in September 07. Had a fantastic time, Staff (instructors and admin and everyone else who’s required to run the school) were very friendly and extremely helpful. I decided to take some time off due to other commitments. When I returned I proceeded to continue at a nice pace. Coming forwards to the weekend just gone (5th & 6th Jan 08). It started off by traveling down to Bournemouth International Airport to visit a school called Fly PFT where there was a lecture explaining the connections between the two schools and the different course that each offered. This was followed by me flying a circuit of Gatwick Airport in a Boeing 737. It was truly an amazing experience. Then on the Sunday morning had a nice relaxing flight from Cranfield in the local area. With the afternoon leading to my PPL skills test. Which happily I can say I passed. Next stage is ATPL ground studies and if it’s anything like what I've experienced so far it will be absolutely fine. I'll keep you updated.